Contact this number 0207 756 1000 for ASOS customer care, who answer enquiries and solve problems to do with their fashionable clothing and accessories.
ASOS is a large online market that has ambitions of becoming the online fashion destination for 20-somethings and fashionistas all over the world. With their own fashion brand and more than 850 other brands, both high street and up-and-comers, more than 9 million followers in all social media and deliveries to customers in over 240 countries, they are poised to do just that.
Their headquarters is based in the UK but they have offices in the US in New York and in Australia in Sydney. Their operations and their business model has now garnered accolades from multiple sources like Cosmopolitan, Now Magazine and Draper’s Digital Awards.
- They have a Help page here: http://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help?help=/app/home
- You can browse around for a solution to your answer or you can ask them by filling in their “Ask a Question” online form here: http://www.asos.com/customer-service/customer-care/help/?help=/app/ask
This form has 6 categories, namely, Delivery, Returns & Refunds, Order Issues, Payment,Promo &Gift Vouchers, Technical and Product & Stock. You need only choose the topic that best fits your concerns and provide more information so that they can accurately help fix the situation.
If you want to contact them through other channels, you can try the following:
- Send them a tweet on Twitter to either: @ASOS_HeretoHelp, @ASOS or @ASOS_Menswear.
- They are also very active on Google Plus here: https://plus.google.com/+ASOS
- They also post a lot of beautiful pictures of their products in action on IG here: https://www.instagram.com/asos/
- ASOS also have a very chic looking Tumblr here: http://asoslive.tumblr.com/
- Their facebook is also very active. You can drop them a comment here: https://www.facebook.com/ASOS
- You can even request a Skype session with their fashion gurus to help you on your “style SOS” by filling in the form here: http://www.asos.com/pgehtml.aspx?cid=14606
If you wish to write to them for media, legal, corporate or investor matters, their head office address is:
ASOS.com – London HQ,
Greater London House,
Another way you can address comments, suggestions, compliments and complaints to ASOS customer care is via post:
ASOS – Customer Care,
Building 2, Peoplebuilding, Maylands Avenue,
Hemel Hempstead Industrial Estate,
You can also call them up on this phone number: 0207 756 1000.
If you’re an investor, you can also fill in the form here: http://www.asosplc.com/site-services/investor-relations-enquiries.aspx
If you’re a journalist and would like to write to ASOS for enquiries or company and operations information, then you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or use their HQ address.
If you wish to email ASOS for legal issues, then send your emails to: email@example.com